Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Recap: 01/07/2014

Ticker: MCZ

I BOT a small position @ $0.44 to mark this stock because it broke both its channel and first downtrend line. Level2 also shows good support  @ $0.43. I will take a full position size @ $0.45 if it breaks the second downtrend line and will be aiming to sell out @ $0.47-$0.50. Stop @ $0.42.
Note: I think I should have waited until end of day to confirm if it holds. The volume is low, so I may have made a mistake here.

Ticker: DCA

I joined the bid @ $4.36 and got it. After seeing similar previous moves before, I decided to take this for a swing. My ultimate target is for a double top @ $4.63, but I will probably sell partial on its way up. My stop is below low of day which is @ $4.32.

Please let me know if you have any comments or opinions. I would like to know if you have spotted any mistakes in my logic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment