Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Recap: 01/22/15

Ticker: VMEM

I snagged this at the high @ $4.20 toward the end of days. The last bar held a higher low and ended on a solid note. I think it is a good signal for this chart to reverse. The only reason I got it that high was because I missed my initial entry and it just moved way too fast. I should have just held off and bought it tomorrow. My stop will be below today's low.
Note: If it is moving too fast upwards, wait for the next day or take a smaller position to compensate. I will buy more tomorrow as long as it does not go below today's lows.

Ticker: VPOR

I got this at $0.0024, but I ordered too late and only got filled partially. I plan on getting full size early tomorrow and selling it towards the middle of the day. 
Note: I wish I got filled fully. I have to buy at least 5 minutes prior of market closing to be safe. If I buy too late, there is a bigger risk that I will not get filled.

Note: I wish TDAmeritrade responded to me about my fee reduction request. At least then, I would not have to pay so much even if I get partially filled.

Please let me know if you have any comments or opinions. I would like to know if you have spotted any mistakes in my logic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment