Pages

Friday, January 30, 2015

TDAmeritrade Reduced Commissions, Part I


$2 OFF COMMISSION

I finally got a response from TDAmeritrade.  I will post what went down so you guys know how to get a discount next time. Take note that I have used them for almost one year before asking. I have traded a good amount over that time as well.

 
Mentioning that you are planning to switch brokers helps.



At this point, they did not respond for at least 10 business days and a phone call. Today, the 11th day, they finally respond with this.


$2 off what I use and a bunch of discounts on other stuff that I do not use.
I plan on continuing this conversation and getting a better price. If not, then I will try again next year. I suggest that everyone does this after a year, if they have already not. 

Go to TDAmeritrade Reduced Commissions Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment