Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Review: 01/28/2015

Ticker: VMEM

Loss: $0.04 a share. Total: -$18.10 with commissions
It formed an indeterminate bar today so I have lost total trust in it. 

I can't trust this chart anymore. After a lower low and lower high yesterday, I was still anticipating for this chart to bounce upwards. It did this morning when it opened @ $4.30, but it just went below yesterday's low. I waited for it to rebound to sell and saw the ascending triangle. Since today was a weak day, I should have sold immediately into the pop. 
Note: Sell earlier while in profit. You can always buy back in. Need to form new strategy to keep profits and notice shortcomings earlier. 

Note: If you are selling to get out. If the chart is weak for the day and there is a bullish signal forming, get out during the first pop. Since it is a weak day, you will not get much out of it. Notice the volume.

Please let me know if you have any comments or opinions. I would like to know if you have spotted any mistakes in my logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment