Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Review: 01/14/15

Ticker: MCZ


My average cost was $0.45, but I was down a cent on this one. My entry was here and it was okay, if I recognized my stupidity. A cent loss, but $30.00 in commission.

I should have noticed the lack of volume and trend change January 9th. It looked like it retraced yesterday, January 13th, but I should have also noticed it closing below the previous high and current open. This was a definite sell and I was a few days late.
Note: I am cleaning house right now and will be starting over soon with a new brokers account. I am trying to get a fee reduction with TDAmeritrade and will let you guys know how it goes.

Please let me know if you have any comments or opinions. I would like to know if you have spotted any mistakes in my logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment