Pages

Monday, January 26, 2015

Review: 01/26/15

Ticker: VPOR

Another failed attempt trying to trade this damn stock. I think I should just stop trying until I see a better setup. This is a stock that cannot be trusted at all. TDAmeritrade's fees do not help either. 

Links
Purchase  - I purchased too late and it resulted in a partial fill. 
Adding In - I added in too early and did not look at the history. 

Note: I should not have ordered it 5 minutes before market closed because of liquidity. I was partially filled and the market closed leaving me with an addition $10 fee if I wanted to buy again. I added in at the next morning, because I was anxious and was not patient for it to test the previous resistance @ $0.0026. 

I noticed that this chart was basing and formed a higher low. I didn't trust it anymore and coupled with the LVL2 info, I immediately sold out @ $0.0022.
Note: Notice how the previous day did not close strong. That was the indicator to buy or not. Because I was stupid and anxious, I bought in the morning instead of the afternoon. I also noticed the history of cthe chart too late because it does this quite often.
Please let me know if you have any comments or opinions. I would like to know if you have spotted any mistakes in my logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment